This Bullnose Low Flow Oxygen Tank Regulator will connect to Australian & New Zealand Industrial Oxygen Tanks along with several other countries outlined below.
Simply go to your local gas supplier and request a industrial oxygen tank.
It comes included with a connector piece to connect to the silicon tubing on the medical ozone units.
Dimensions: G 5/8". This regulator has a adapter that can connect to BS 341-3 oxygen tank with a 5/8" right hand internal thread.
These tanks are used in the countries listed below.
- United Kingdom
- Netherlands (with some exceptions)
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Most Pacific Islands with British influence
- Hong Kong
- Singapore (on large bottles)
- Thailand (with some exceptions)
Middle Eastern Countries
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa (larger bottles)
The regulator allows you to flow oxygen in flow rates from 1/32 to 4 liters per minute. A regulator is needed for using an oxygen tank. This works well with ozone therapy that requires low flows of oxygen. It is usable in any condition due to the fitting being made of solid brass. It comes with a one year warranty.
- Flow rates are 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4
- The low flow regulator operates at a maximum pressure of 3,000 PSI
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of this item and before using, it is very important that you read the instructions in their entirety.
NOTE: Always verify with your oxygen tank supplier that this regulator will fit.