Tap connected instant water ozonator
The Flowzone Tapmaster‘s core component technology was designed in Germany and is an economical and sustainable solution for residential and commercial use. Quick and easy to install, the Tapmaster connects to most faucets via the instant gas-liquid micro-diffuser.
Once connected to the unit with the silicon tube provided, ozonated water comes out automatically within half a second of turning on the tap.
See user manual for more information including how to install.
Ozone eliminates E.coli approximately 3000 times faster than chlorine and eradicates 99% of known viruses, bacteria and microorganisms (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and is safe to drink. It neutralises pesticides, chemicals, detergents and odours while remaining safe for you and the environment.
Ozonated water has myriad uses including but not limited to;
- Producing oxygen-rich water with 2 -4 times the oxygen content of regular tap water.
- Reap the potential health benefits of drinking freshly oxygenated water.
- Removing bacteria from vegetables, meats and seafood so they are safe and keep longer.
- Neutralising pesticides and chemical residues on your vegetables, some which can remain in your body are carcinogenic.
- Hand washing stations in schools, offices, restaurants, hotels, rest rooms, daycare facilities to prevent transmission of pathogens.
- Use in the home to sanitisation tasks such as baby bottles & toys, work surfaces, kitchen equipment, bathrooms, floor mopping and laundry.
- Support acne breakouts by washing your face with ozonated water.
- Clean your teeth and rinse your mouth with ozonated water for great oral hygiene.
- An excellent off-grid solution after water filtering has been applied for higher quality drinking water.
The ozone will oxidise virsuses, bacteria, pathogens and chemicals in the water but you are left with byproducts in the water. Check the water quality with your local council before using this to drink ozonated water. It is excellent to use alongside a reverse osmosis under the sink water filter.
- Ozone Output: 200 mg
- Ozone Concentration: 0.2~0.5 ppm
- Power: 8 w
- Voltage: AC110-220 v
- Water Flow: 1-8 lpm
- Water Pressure: 0.3-8 Bar
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Product Dimensions: 125mm x 103mm x 46mm
- Weight: 2 kgs including packaging
- Accessories: silicone tube, micro-diffuser, male-female tap adaptor, power adaptor, Velcro fastener, user manual
Unscrew the end of the water tap and screw in the Micro Diffuser that fits to a standard 22 mm tap male fitting, a female tap adaptor is included in case is neccessary for your tap.
Connect the ozone outlet and micro diffuser with the silicone tube.
Fasten the machine on the wall with the velcro piece, press the machine gently for a few seconds to make sure it is secure. Plug into power.
User from friendly. Wayer taste is fine. Will get to know the benefits, too new. No problems in delivery.
One of our great buys. We use it every day. We drink the water, clean our vegetables, water indoor plants and disinfect small rooms.
Just Love it. Also thank you Kim for the very fast delivery!
Will purchase on your website again for sure.
We use our ozonater everyday and love it. One of our best buys ever! Helping so much with rebuilding my immune system. Up to 4 glasses a day, can’t wait until I get to 8!!!
An absolutely awesome easy to use magical piece of gadget! Highly recommend to anyone. In fact I am planning to buy three more to have it all over the place. The medicinal benefits of ozone is an eyeopener.
It's better than we expected. So easy to use, and easy to store. We both use it every day and we are very happy with the purchase.