Characteristics of ozonated jojoba oil include:
- Gentle Strength
- Good for lighter skin ailments such as: eczema, psoriasis, skin blemishes, fine lines and for use as a general healing moisturiser. Great for sensitive skin.
- Jojoba oil is absorbed easily and is ideal for regulating and balancing the oiliness of skin.
- Natural fungicidal and antibacterial properties helps impede the cycle of reproduction for many bacteria and some fungus.
- Jojoba oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: It may help improve your skin's look by hydrating and protecting the outer layer.
- A jojoba oil benefit is that it plays the role of sebum and moisturizes our skin when our body stops doing it naturally. On the other hand, too much sebum, which happens when hormone levels are high, can result in oily skin and acne. Jojoba oil removes sticky buildup or excess oil, too; it keeps your oil levels balanced. Infused with ozone this Healing Gel makes it a effective natural treatment for eczema as well as for acne, plus well suited for other dry-skin conditions.
- Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores
Amazing Natural Ozone Healing Gels:
- Are fully ozonated oils, forming a soothing salve
- 100% certified organic oils and ultra pure ozone (made with medical grade ozone equipment & process)
- Strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties
- Glass packaging, stored frozen prior to shipping
- No added chemicals, preservatives, or stabilizers
- Stored frozen until shipment for the highest purity - ships in a FREE cooler pack with ice pack for all international shipping. All NZ orders are couriered and will arrive within 1-2 days.
See more information on the website about what benefits it may bring you, a multitude of ways to use the ozonated oils, how ozonated oils are made, how ozonated oils work and peoples actual experiences in using ozonated oils.