This 1000ml flask can be easily switched for use between making ozonated water for drinking. One tube can be fed back to the ozone destruct to stop offgassing. And the 3rd hole is filled in with a silicon plug when using to make ozonated water.
This can also be used as a humidifier, which are an excellent tool when doing insufflations as part of ozone therapy. The ozone humidifier is used to humidify ozone before it is used for ear, rectal or vaginal insufflations. Ozone can cause some irritation as it is naturally drying and when a humidifier is added it can help the user increase the frequency of use. You need to first saturate the water in the humidifier for 2 - 4 mins before using to not lessen the strength of ozone. Once the water is saturated then it will relieve the same strength of ozone as the concentration set on your unit.
All materials used are from "A" grade ozone resistant materials.
Included in the combination package:
- 1000 ml Borosilicate glass flask
- Silicon cork stopper with holes in for silicon tubing
- An extra silicon cork stopper so you can easily store your freshly ozonated water in the fridge and drink over 12 hrs
- Kynar ozone resistant diffuser stone
- 2 pieces of silicon tubing one to connect to the OZONODE and one to connect to the built in ozone destruct in the OZONODE
- Check valve (to prevent back flow into the ozone unit)
- Male luer lock connector to easily connect to your ozone out on the OZONODE