Viruses have been a mostly unwelcome companion for human kind throughout our evolutionary journey, but still we find viral diseases very difficult to treat. One of the reasons for that is because conventional medicine usually targets the pathogen rather than supporting our natural systems of defence.
In contrast, many integrative practices such as ozone therapy regulate our immune system and cell function to give us the best possible chance of overcoming illness. There are many studies such as this one which show how ozone therapy acts as a general tonic, improving health and our ability to combat disease.
A paper released on December 27, 2021 by the Baylor College of Medicine in the USA shows that Covid patients have high levels of oxidative stress and reduced glutathione levels. This may be one of the reasons why the trials of ozone therapy completed so far have shown such promising results. For an overview, see here.
Dr Thomas E Levy, author of Rapid Virus Recovery (2 April 2021) on Ozone Therapy:"...But as far as. COVID or any other virus goes. There certainly is nothing that’s more directly anti virucidal, directly virucidal."
Properly conducted ozone therapy has been proven to regulate the immune system and stimulate our body to deal with dangerous oxidants naturally, while also minimising systemic inflammation.
The other great advantage of ozone therapy is that it helps our cells to absorb oxygen. It is well known that hypoxia is a silent killer for those with Covid pneumonia.
Better Safe than Sorry
I am lucky enough to live in New Zealand and have not yet come into contact with Covid, but it’s only a matter of time. So here are a few things that I do in preparation to make sure that I have the best chance of preventing and overcoming the disease. Whatever other precautions you may choose to take – the following suggestions are helpful for all!
- Regular (3 times per week) home ozone therapy. It is most effective to do the systematic protocols such as Rectal Insufflation (RI) and/or Vaginal Insufflation (VI). It takes about five minutes to do RI & 10 mins to do VI to keep my immune system in great shape as a preventative measure from catching colds, flus & viruses of all kinds.
- Drink ozonated water daily
- Eat well, exercise and supplement with vitamin D and zinc
- Have a pulse oximeter handy at home
- Because my home ozone setup already has an oxygen concentrator that is used as the high purity oxygen input into the home ozone system, I make sure that I have nasal cannulas for the whole family so we can further supplement with oxgyen if required.
Thanks to every one of you for your amazing support in this difficult year. The Natural Ozone team wishes you all a healthy and peaceful 2022. Don’t forget if you have any questions or need support with your equipment, we are only a phone call away.